DM advocation for Sam Morris

        Hi,

 I'd like to advocate Sam Morris for DM status.

 I've been sponsoring his work on the serpentine package since at least
 May 2006.  I've found Sam to be very conscientious and careful when
 preparing his packages.  I also witnessed high quality bug reports,
 comments, or patches from him.  Sam also maintains other packages as
 well (but which I did not sponsor yet).
    <http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=sam@robots.org.uk>

 He has proven in the last sponsoring requests presented to me that he
 was capable of preparing quality packages/uploads, and we think he'll
 make good use of the DM status.

 I'll file a bug against the d-m package to request his addition when
 he'll have publicly committed to the social contract and our machine
 usage policies.

   Cheers,
--
Loïc Minier