Re: Newmaint - New Maintainer Application

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 02:05:46PM +1000, Russell Stuart wrote:

>This is to request that I be endorsed as a Debian Maintainer.
>I have two packages in Debian:
>
>  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=russell-debian@stuart.id.au
>
>I acknowledge and adhere to the Debian Social Contract, the
>Debian Free Software guidelines and will adhere to the Debian
>Machine Usage Policies.
>
>My upload sponsor is Anibl Monsalve Salazar who encouraged me
>to apply and who I hope will support this application.

I advocate Russell Stuart's DM application. He's the upstream
author of conspy and his patches are useful and well prepared.
He looks after his packages very well.

I have met him personally a couple of times during linux.conf.au
and have offered to help during the last debian miniconf in
Sydney.