DM advocation for Heikki Henriksen

Hello,

I'd like to advocate Heikki Henriksen for Debian Maintainership.

Heikki has been taking care of the Evolution stack (that is, Evolution,
gtkhtml*, evolution-data-server and the evolution extensions since early
2006, and has showed large amounts of dedication and skills to the task.
Given we're talking about Evolution, I think his merit is double.

I think any of the GNOME team members will share the above opinion on
Heikki, and we'll be glad to see him be given the autonomy to upload his
own packages.

The evolution packages aren't yet prepared for DM uploads, but will
hopefully be soon, as the usual sponsors get to build & upload all the
sources.

Thanks,
Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/