Re: Newmaint - New Maintainer Application

On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 07:27:31PM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> I want to advocate his inclusion in the DM keyring. Ralph is certainly
> technically competent and he is really nice to work with.

Please don't forget to file a bug report against the debian-maintainers
package to get this to actually happen:

  Applications are made by filing a bug against the debian-maintainers
  package -- please see its README file for instructions on what information
  is needed, and how to put it together.

    -- http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/11/msg00004.html

Cheers,
aj