Newmaint - New Maintainer Application

This is to request that I be endorsed as a Debian Maintainer I have four
packages in Debian, one of which is under fairly active development and
for which I am upstream, (sisu) which was first uploaded to Debian in
July 2005 (by Gunnar Wolf at Debconf 5), (one of which consisting of
sample marked up writings is to be found in non-free as the authors'
substantive text are not to be changed).

  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=ralph@amissah.com

I acknowledge and adhere to the Debian Social Contract, the Debian Free
Software guidelines and will adhere to the Debian Machine Usage Policies

My upload sponsors have primarily been Wookey (who wrote suggesting I
apply now), and Daniel Baumann, both of whom I hope will support this
application.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Ralph Amissah