Re: NM Report for Week Ending 04 Nov 2007

On Nov 12, 2007 5:26 AM, Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:

> > Personal notifications sound good to me, but automatic actions don't.
>
> Agreed.

Fair enough. The only automatic action was to unassign AMs that were
inactive and notify the NM (and the inactive AM) of that action. I've
changed this to just notify FD and suggest that they be unassigned
(attached).

> The checks do indeed need a sync with reality though, e.g. 'everything
> done but not approved' could easily be a false positive, I like to
> check that box when T&S 1 and 2 are passed, but RC bug fixing or the
> package check are outstanding.

Is this something that is represented in the database? From a cursory
look at the database schema in   newmaint.db, there doesn't seem to be
a rc_ok or pkg_ok column? There aren't any column comments in it to
document what each column is for, but none look like they would
correspond to RC bug fixing or package checks.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise