Re: I request that my rejection message, if any, be published

On 10990 March 1977, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

(Its new-maintainer@d.o, note the -. Fixed for this mail).

> I have been told by a third party that I was rejected from the NM
> process.  I have never received any message to that effect.  My email
> has admittedly been unreliable.

The mail was sent on "Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 01:24:39 +0100". Your
address bounced (quota full), the same address you use right now.
That was added to your nm.d.o entry at the same day.

The mail was then resent from me to a different address you used in the
past, i think some old twcny one. Same was done by one member of
Frontdesk:

(reason: 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: neroden@twcny.rr.com)

Well, also bounced, dead account it seems.

Frontdesk then deleted your entry in the database on 26-02-2007, which
is 16 days after the rejection.

> It appears that I was removed from the NM database recently, so I assume
> that the information is correct.

Yes, you got rejected.

> I request and demand that copies of any emails sent to me to inform me
> of my rejection, or the reasons why, be publicly posted to the
> debian-newmaint mailing list as soon as possible.  I have nothing to
> fear from public statements.  Thank you.

I bounced it to you once again, hope you get it now. Feel free to make
it public.

--
bye Joerg
<vorlon> hmm, I should fill in the buildds box for sparc and make it