Re: fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

Simon Huggins wrote on 07/01/2006 18:44:
> On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 07:00:44PM +0100, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
>
>>What currently happens after you've passed the AM phase is this:
>>- some AM fully checks your report (while writing it)
>>- someone from FD fully checks your report
>>- someone from DAM fully checks your report
>
>>I think you can see where I'm getting at: this is quite some duplication
>>of work for reasons unclear to me.
>
> Many eyes make bugs shallow.

So you would recommand that 100 DDs check all applications because it
would make sure less applications pass despite a number of problems in
those applications?

Sorry, but the questions asked of applicants are quite extensive to
begin with, so even _if_ a minor problem would go unnoticed as a result,
this would certainly not be the end of the world. As a result I think
that two full checks would be quite enough.

cu,
sven