Re: fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

On Sat, 2006-01-07 at 08:08 -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> Exactly. And, please correct me if I got it wrong, you were arguing that the
> FD check done after the AM report is good enough for the DAM to just have a
> cursory glance over the report before approving it.  And that "two hours" is
> a through check.
>
> I don't agree with either idea.  Where's the incongruency?

If I understand you correctly, you think that after many weeks (!) of AM
checking, plus your 8 hours to write an AM report; then a 8-10 hours FD
check is mandated plus a full DAM screening?

FD should spend an entire working day on checking the report about one
applicant and his AM? And even then the DAM should repeat that work? I
think that's a tiny bit overdone.

Thijs