Re: Procedure to return to the NM process

Regis Boudin <regis@boudin.name> writes:

> Already tried that in June and August last year, January this year and 5
> times since June, without a single reply on the subject so far, hence
> the post to this list.

In this case, you should probably mail the NM Front Desk and ask them to
help.  Possibly they can investigate what's going on, or it may be
necessary to assign you another AM.

(I haven't checked to see who your AM is, so I don't have any idea of the
specifics; this is just general advise.)