Re: fairness/priorities during the NM process

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Would it be possible to order applicants to reflect that in the
> nmlist.php page, so it is easier for applicants to determine how soon
> they will be processed ?

There are also some personal criteria I think, like easiness of
applicant, determined by participation in flame wars, competence shown
on mailing lists, etc. At least that's what I heard underhand.

Those won't be listed on the applicant list and are possibly highly
subjective. But I agree that FIFO order should be mostly preserved, or
that applicants should be told the reason of their deferral and put on
hold if there is an ongoing problem with them. (Something like `revisit
in X months', with the reason being told to the nm-committee, front-desk
and applicant.)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern