nm.debian.org keysigning db [Fwd: Re: GPG signing]

Please remove Bozhan Boiadzhiev <edmon@oohaa.net> from
https://nm.debian.org/gpg_need.php -- he no longer lives at the listed
location; see the message included below.

I've also sent messages to Utku Can Topcu <utopcu@cs.bilgi.edu.tr> and
Abdullah Ulas <ulas@sdf.lonestar.org> before two separate trips to
Istanbul, trying to meet them (bilgi.edu.tr at least is in Istanbul),
and asking them to fix their entries on the page to state a city,
without getting any response, so they should probably be removed as
well.

--
Moray
--- Begin Message ---
Moray Allan wrote:
I see you're listed on https://nm.debian.org/gpg_need.php as wanting
your GPG key signed by a DD.

I expect to be in Plovdiv from Tuesday 15 to Wednesday 16 August, so if
you're around it might be possible to meet for key signing.  (I won't
have network access from Saturday evening while I'm travelling, though I
should be able to receive/send SMS messages on +44 7989 380275.)

Thank you
but i didn't live in Plovdiv anymore.
Thanks anyway
:))