AM report for Ana Guerrero

1. Identification & Background

pub   1024D/E8C43461 2004-12-06
      Key fingerprint = 17A2 BDBA A421 4072 7A15  3606 9F78 F83C E8C4 3461
uid                  Ana Beatriz Guerrero Lopez <ana@ekaia.org>
sig!         90788E11 2005-12-17  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo <jsogo@debian.org>
sig!         3FCC2A90 2005-12-18  Amaya Rodrigo Sastre <amaya@debian.org>
sig!         0D62001B 2005-12-19  David Martinez Moreno <ender@debian.org>
sig!         4BA401C3 2005-12-21  Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta <agi@inittab.org>
sig!         DC814B09 2006-01-20  Javier Fernandez-Sanguina <jfs@debian.org>

"I'm a girl from Andalucía, in the south of Spain and I have studied
computer sciences at the University of Sevilla.

I had listened about Linux and free software before start the University,
but until the summer of 2001, i didn't get my own computer and internet
at home, facts that indeed helped me to install my first linux and learn
a lot :)
For some time, I was testing several distros, and I am a happy Debian
user since 2003. I had always been interested in Debian development, but
when i started to use Debian i thought i have not enough understanding
to contribute. (yeah, i even rejected the idea without try it).
The debian-women project made me re-think, and i decided i could at least
learn a bit more about Debian before reject such idea.
So, i started lurking Debian mailing-list and all the stuff, and well,
here i'm :)

In Debian, i'm not only interested in maintain packages, i'm also
interested in help to improve the areas that do Debian easier for the
end user."

2. Philosophy and Procedures

Ana understands Debian's philosophy and procedures.  She agrees with
the Social Contact and the DMUP, has answered questions relating to
philosophy, procedures and tasks/skills.  She's helped a lot of people
survive DebConf7.

3. Tasks and Skills

Ana maintains a number of packages, including:

She's also involved in debian-women.

4. Recommendation

I recommend to accept Ana as a Debian Developer.
Martin Michlmayr