AM report for Ana Guerrero

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

pub   1024D/E8C43461 2004-12-06
      Key fingerprint = 17A2 BDBA A421 4072 7A15  3606 9F78 F83C E8C4 3461
uid                  Ana Beatriz Guerrero Lopez <ana@ekaia.org>
sig!         90788E11 2005-12-17  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo <jsogo@debian.org>
sig!         3FCC2A90 2005-12-18  Amaya Rodrigo Sastre <amaya@debian.org>
sig!         0D62001B 2005-12-19  David Martinez Moreno <ender@debian.org>
sig!         4BA401C3 2005-12-21  Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta <agi@inittab.org>
sig!         DC814B09 2006-01-20  Javier Fernandez-Sanguina <jfs@debian.org>

"I'm a girl from Andalucía, in the south of Spain and I have studied
computer sciences at the University of Sevilla.

I had listened about Linux and free software before start the University,
but until the summer of 2001, i didn't get my own computer and internet
at home, facts that indeed helped me to install my first linux and learn
a lot :)
For some time, I was testing several distros, and I am a happy Debian
user since 2003. I had always been interested in Debian development, but
when i started to use Debian i thought i have not enough understanding
to contribute. (yeah, i even rejected the idea without try it).
The debian-women project made me re-think, and i decided i could at least
learn a bit more about Debian before reject such idea.
So, i started lurking Debian mailing-list and all the stuff, and well,
here i'm :)

In Debian, i'm not only interested in maintain packages, i'm also
interested in help to improve the areas that do Debian easier for the
end user."

2. Philosophy and Procedures
----------------------------

Ana understands Debian's philosophy and procedures.  She agrees with
the Social Contact and the DMUP, has answered questions relating to
philosophy, procedures and tasks/skills.  She's helped a lot of people
survive DebConf7.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------

Ana maintains a number of packages, including:

cycle
empy
kdbg
ksubtile
yakuake

Co-maintains:

koffice-l10n
pylize

She's also involved in debian-women.

I recommend to accept Ana as a Debian Developer.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/