AM report for Joost Yervante Damad

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

pub   1024D/7CFC94DD 2005-03-24 [expires: 2010-03-23]
      Key fingerprint = 819B E2FD BEF7 5799 B72F  81DB D3FA F6FB 7CFC 94DD
uid                  Joost Yervante Damad <joost@lumatec.be>
sig!3        7CFC94DD 2005-03-24  Joost Yervante Damad <joost@lumatec.be>
sig!    PN   AF79D29E 2005-08-02  Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be>
sub   2048g/9667B4C7 2005-03-24 [expires: 2010-03-23]
sig!         7CFC94DD 2005-03-24  Joost Yervante Damad <joost@lumatec.be>

"I'm Joost Damad, 30 year old from Belgium. I'm married for 3 years
already.  My hobbies are gardening, computer games, squash, cooking,
reading, dogs, and music and synthesizers, MSX, computers. I studied
Computer Science at the universities of Limburg and Leuven. I work as a
software developer and integrator for a large multinational.  I currently
already maintain openMSX and it's related packages. I'm also interested
in debian-multimedia and midi applications."

2. Philosophy and Procedures
----------------------------

Joost understands Debian's philosophy and procedures.  He agrees with
the Social Contact and the DMUP, has answered questions relating to
philosophy, procedures and tasks/skills.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------

Joost maintains a number of packages.  He recently became co-maintainer of
glew when its maintainer was busy - Joost contacted the maintainer, worked
out to become co-maintainer and had the maintainer sponsor the upload.

Packages:

cbios
openmsx
openmsx-catapult
pasmo

Co-Maint:
glew (with Marcelo E. Magallon)

I recommend to accept Joost as a Debian Developer.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/