AM report for Joost Yervante Damad

1. Identification & Background

pub   1024D/7CFC94DD 2005-03-24 [expires: 2010-03-23]
      Key fingerprint = 819B E2FD BEF7 5799 B72F  81DB D3FA F6FB 7CFC 94DD
uid                  Joost Yervante Damad <joost@lumatec.be>
sig!3        7CFC94DD 2005-03-24  Joost Yervante Damad <joost@lumatec.be>
sig!    PN   AF79D29E 2005-08-02  Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be>
sub   2048g/9667B4C7 2005-03-24 [expires: 2010-03-23]
sig!         7CFC94DD 2005-03-24  Joost Yervante Damad <joost@lumatec.be>

"I'm Joost Damad, 30 year old from Belgium. I'm married for 3 years
already.  My hobbies are gardening, computer games, squash, cooking,
reading, dogs, and music and synthesizers, MSX, computers. I studied
Computer Science at the universities of Limburg and Leuven. I work as a
software developer and integrator for a large multinational.  I currently
already maintain openMSX and it's related packages. I'm also interested
in debian-multimedia and midi applications."

2. Philosophy and Procedures

Joost understands Debian's philosophy and procedures.  He agrees with
the Social Contact and the DMUP, has answered questions relating to
philosophy, procedures and tasks/skills.

3. Tasks and Skills

Joost maintains a number of packages.  He recently became co-maintainer of
glew when its maintainer was busy - Joost contacted the maintainer, worked
out to become co-maintainer and had the maintainer sponsor the upload.

glew (with Marcelo E. Magallon)

4. Recommendation

I recommend to accept Joost as a Debian Developer.
Martin Michlmayr