AM report for Marcela Tiznado <mtiznado@linux.org.ar>

Report for new developer applicant Marcela Tiznado <mtiznado@linux.org.ar>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with Keyid 0xD626ABB6:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from two DDs, Lucas Wall and Simon Richter.

   Output from keycheck.sh 0xD626ABB6
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   pub   1024D/D626ABB6 2004-08-02 [expires: 2007-08-02]
         Key fingerprint = D02D 8C0C ADBB A69B BF0F  6EAD B2B0 5F45 D626 ABB6
   uid                  Marcela Tiznado <mtiznado@linux.org.ar>
   sig!2        5706A4B4 2006-05-21  Simon Richter <Simon.Richter@hogyros.de>
   sig!3        84FB46D6 2005-03-02  Lucas Wall <lwall@debian.org>
   sig!3        D626ABB6 2004-08-02  Marcela Tiznado <mtiznado@linux.org.ar>
   sub   1024g/97C7C037 2004-08-02 [expires: 2007-08-02]
   sig!         D626ABB6 2004-08-02  Marcela Tiznado <mtiznado@linux.org.ar>

   5 signatures not checked due to missing keys
   Key is ok

   Applicant writes:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I've started using Gnu/Linux on 1998. Im an active member of CaFeLug
   (Capital Federal GNU/Linux User Group) since 2002. I've worked on some
   projects like a Wifi Lan along Buenos Aires using Free Software and Free
   Contents, Debian introductory talks, InstallFests, Solution days, etc. I
   like being in contact with people which its new at Free Software.

   I want to join Debian, to give back some work to the Comunity. It's the
   distribution I use and I've been using for long time. I'm specially
   interested on working on some topics like the Web Application Policy,
   cause most of them are messy. I've started an alioth project about, I
   will keep working on that.
   Why working on Debian and not with other distro? Well, I like very much
   the way its organized and how it works.

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Marcela has understands Debians Philosophy and Procedures.
   She answered my Questions about Social Contract, DFSG, BTS etc. in an
   adequate way.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Marcela is Maintainer of gtkgo and rhapsody, both packages in Debian.
   She also answered my other Questions regarding T&S with only few
   problems

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:       mlt
   Forward-Email: mtiznado@linux.org.ar