Re: Reforming the NM process

Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org> writes:
[module based NM checks]
> If I were to assess an applicant in the manner I described above, I would
> almost certainly structure the report differently, and would most likely not
> have separate P&P/T&S stages (which would mangle the report, *and* make it
> impractical to properly use the AM/applicant page on nm.d.o).

Well, nm.d.o is there to help tracking of the application, it's not
something that *must* be used. The format of the report is a suggestion,
if it doesn't work for you, use something else. As long as there's some
sort of a short overview and a full report, it's fine.

> I'd possibly be willing to take on a new applicant and assess them under
> this scheme, if there's a reasonable expectation that my applicant wouldn't
> be unduly disadvantaged by the use of a very different assessment scheme.

Just ask Joerg and me before you do something. We're quite happy if we
don't have to read the same answers over and over again :)

Marc
--
BOFH #353:
Second-sytem effect.