Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

Hi!

* Thomas Hood <jdthood@yahoo.co.uk> [060403 13:51]:
> > Erm... the templates used by (AFAIK) most AMs to questionaire their
> > applicants are in cvs in an alioth project for everyone to read.
> > Couldn't be much easier for them, if they are curious enough.
> It's true:
> http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/templates/?cvsroot=nm-templates
> The questions alone don't amount to a course (of course) but they
> could be included in the course materials.

And believe me:  This isn't cheating taking a peek at those questions.
Knowing the questions previously doesn't help you in any way.  You need
to answer them in anyway... uhm... and I think potential DDs should be
some kind of curious (and able to find this kind of stuff themself ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/