Sponsoring an application

I'm trying to sponsor the application of Jeremiah Foster as Debian Developer. As you will see in the new maintainer database, I have visited his new maintainer pages and choosen to advocate him.

However, I can not find any record of having received an email after this. I understand that I should have gotten an email to reply to with a valid GPG signature.

I tried to advocate him again yesterday, but has not received an email after that either.

--
Jonas Öberg