Re: [debian-newmaint] fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

Blu Corater <blu@daga.cl> writes:
> I have considered many times to apply to become part of the proyect, but
> nowdays I more often regret not having done it back then, mainly because
> with the current states of things I find quite ridiculous to be evaluated
> for more than three years to be accepted.

Sorry to say that, but that's not true. *Some* people need three years
to become a DD, mostly because they don't put enough effort in nagging
their AM and doing useful stuff. Others need 6 months or something like
that.

> So what are you guys protecting so jealously?. Debian is passing through a
> growing crisis,

Errrr ... Could you stop the FUD, please? Thanks.

Marc, hiding the FD hat behind his back