Re: DAM queue progress

On Wed, 18 May 2005, ivan-debian-newmaint@420.am wrote:
> On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 10:32:02AM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > >
> > > Why is there no backup provided?
> >
> > In short, because no volunteer with the requisite experience has
> > come forward and been approved by the DPL.
>
> The people who are in a position to help resolve this situation are
> unwilling to communicate about the situation or move things forward.

My asbestos suit is sending me a strange feeling of deja vu... like it
has already waded through this thread, and was so bored during it that
it leased part of its sheilding capability to various portions of
slashdot.

Oh, that's right. We have. In fact, you were involved in it. I was
merely subjected to it:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2005/04/msg00011.html

Lets just include the whole thread here for reference and continue on.

And anyway, the delay that is being discussed here is at the DAM
approval stage, not the account creation stage.

Don Armstrong

--
Three little words. (In decending order of importance.)
love