Re: Finding Debian Dev

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 08:30:23PM +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:

> NM process in Debian is not a quick thing, so waiting a few months should
> not do any harm - it should be possible (disclaimer: I'm not Frontdesk nor
> AM) to process your application and postpone the PGP signing step to the
> end.

I suggest to focus on doing Debian work, with a sponsor.

Later on, one can always start NM.

If by the end of NM there's no signature, one sees what could be done.

But most important thing, I'd focus on doing Debian work.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>