Re: nm.d.o and non-ssl content

* Paul Wise <pabs3@bonedaddy.net> [2005-10-04 14:58]:

* Jutta Wrage <jw@witch.westfalen.de> [2005-10-04 10:41]:
> >http://www.debian.org/Pics/blue-upperleft.png
> Hmm... Seems nm.debian.org still uses table layout. These pngs should
> not any longer be necessary with the css after removing layout tables.
> The other things could be delivered directly from from nm.d.o. The
> debian.css is the only file changing from time to time.

It uses CSS now but still loads several files directly from
http://www.d.o/  However, I don't think I can easily change this.  The
templates refer to $(HOME) for the logo and debian.css; I cannot
simply change $(HOME) though because it is also used for the links
pointing to the Debian homepage.

I'm CCing -www.  Maybe they can add another variable or introduce
https for www.d.o.
--