Re: Finding Debian Dev

On Oct 11, 2005, at 05:26 , billy am wrote:
            I am going through the process to become a new maintainer
of an orphaned soft but I can't find any debian dev where I live ,
Singapore , to sign my key. Any help?

You do not need to apply for NM when you just want to take over one package, just package it and send a Request For Sponsor to debian- mentors. If you really want to become a Debian Developer, you have to get your key signed or to get this requirement relaxed by the Debian Accounts Manager. By querying our database[1] I cannot find any developer in Singapore, but as I am not used to the geography of this area I did not query for other countries around it.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern

[1] http://db.debian.org