AM Report for Michael Ablassmeier

Report for new developer applicant Michael Ablassmeier <abi@grinser.de>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0x807CAC25

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 19 existing DDs.

   Output from keycheck.sh 807CAC25
pub   1024D/807CAC25 2003-08-01
      Key fingerprint = 75D8 908E BD35 E31D 94D1  02EF 1055 7B83 807C AC25
uid                  Michael Ablassmeier (abi) <abi@grinser.de>
sig!         B0AA8450 2004-04-14  Juan Manuel Garcia Molina <juanma@debian.org>
sig!         F2CF01A8 2004-05-08  Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com>
sig!         A9FA17FF 2004-05-09  Roland Bauerschmidt (school) <roland@hbg.schule.bremen.de>
sig!         1245207E 2004-06-01  Jens Schmalzing <jensen@debian.org>
sig!         1BF8DE0F 2005-04-19  Roland Stigge <stigge@antcom.de>
sig!2        5706A4B4 2004-03-30  Simon Richter <Simon.Richter@hogyros.de>
sig!2        F7E8BC63 2004-09-14  Cedric Delfosse <cedric@debian.org>
sig!3        451EAB1B 2003-12-16  Oliver Kurth <oku@debian.org>
sig!3        4A5D72FE 2003-12-16  Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org>
sig!3        9456ADE2 2004-02-07  Michael Schiansky <michael@schiansky.de>
sig!3        EC36A185 2004-02-17  Andreas Barth (Debian Key) <aba@debian.org>
sig!3        9ED101BF 2004-03-14  Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
sig!3        04604EB8 2004-03-31  Michael Fedrowitz <michael@fedrowitz.de>
sig!3        888354F7 2004-04-07  Richard Atterer <atterer@debian.org>
sig!3        51CF8417 2004-05-14  Joerg Wendland <joergland@debian.org>
sig!3        07447252 2004-07-01  Thorsten Sauter <tsauter@gmx.net>
sig!3        4B3A135C 2004-07-04  Erich Schubert <erich@debian.org>
sig!3        A1696D2B 2004-08-22  Laurent Fousse <laurent@komite.net>
sig!3        807CAC25 2003-10-11  Michael Ablassmeier (abi) <abi@grinser.de>
rev!         07447252 2004-07-01  Thorsten Sauter <tsauter@gmx.net>
sig!3        A1696D2B 2004-08-22  Laurent Fousse <laurent@komite.net>
sig!3        807CAC25 2003-10-22  Michael Ablassmeier (abi) <abi@grinser.de>
rev!         07447252 2004-07-01  Thorsten Sauter <tsauter@gmx.net>
sub   2048g/30B46CCF 2003-08-01
sig!         807CAC25 2003-08-01  Michael Ablassmeier (abi) <abi@grinser.de>
59 signatures not checked due to missing keys
../templates/keycheck.sh: line 46: [: -lt: unary operator expected
Key is ok
Check for key expire stuff
Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

Obviously the version 4 stuff didn't work, so I'm not sure about that
but Joerg told me to ignore it for now.

   Applicant writes:
I'm a 20 Year old system administrator in one of germany's biggest
insurance companies. During my education, i got more and more interested
in Linux and the free Software (and OpenSource) movement in general. I
began using SuSE Linux around 2000. After several months, i did my first
Debian installation.

Noadays, i use Debian in my Home environment aswell as at work and after
so much years, i felt like giving something back would be great, so i
began maintaining my first Debian Package in April 2003.

At the moment my primary interest in Debian is, to keep my packages in
good shape. I enjoy meetings with the Munich Debian crowd from time to
time and have been a helper at the Systems Booth 2004.

2. Philosophy and Procedures
   Michael Ablassmeier has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.