Waiting for account creation by DAM

Dear developers,
  first of all I'd like to say that I don't want to flame or blame
someone. I'm writing this email just to know (if possibile) how much I
will have to wait before my debian account will be created.

  I'm in the NM queue, and my state is "DAM creates new account or
rejects application". Joerg has approved my report on 12th of April,
and there are 9 applicants in front of me. In the last month, I haven't
seen any progress about account creation, and the last one has been on
31st of March.

  As far as I know, James Troup is the only developer who as right to create
accounts but he is very busy and so we have some backlog. Its package,
debian-keyring, seems to be outdated, too. Is he the only person who
have account handling rights? I'm a bit surprised that the NM has a
bottleneck with this last step dued to a single person. I don't know the
NM process very well, so maybe I'm in wrong.

  Again, I don't want to flame or blame something, and I hope this email
will look as a polite question about timing, nothing more. I maintain 38
packages in main, mainly plone and its dependencies, and it isn't easy
to manage them with sponsors. Considering that I'm (at least I hope)
close to have my account created, I'd like to know when this will be
done, just to have an idea about how handling my last uploads for sarge
release.

Thanks a lot for your attention, and thanks for your work,
Fabio Tranchitella