Re: NM status: separate DAM approval and account creation?

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 05:43:56PM -0800, ivan-debian-newmaint@420.am wrote:
> But as a *project*, we need to stop being so anemic at routing around
> inactivity.  We can't allow one person to bottleneck a critical process,
> whether it be NM or NEW queue processing.

If you haven't figured that out yourself by now, let me repeat: We are
fixing those problems, and new people are being assigned. It just takes
a while to clear the backlog and make the process work in an optimal
way.

Nothing to see here, move along and help release Sarge.

Michael

--
<elmo> I'm James Troup, long term source of all evil in Debian. you may
        know me from such debian-devel-announce gems as "Serious