AM report for Troy Heber <troy.heber@hp.com>

Report for new developer applicant Troy Heber <troy.heber@hp.com>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with Keyid 0xE19F188E:

   ID Check passed, Key signed by 2 existing DDs, Al Stone (ahs3) and
   Dann Frazier (dannf).

   Output from keycheck.sh 0xE19F188E
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   pub   1024D/E19F188E 2004-07-15
         Key fingerprint = 55AB 31F8 37A4 104C 9C3D  7F27 40EA FD0B E19F 188E
   uid                  Troy Heber <troy.heber@hp.com>
   sig!2        19A42D19 2005-01-28  dann frazier <dannf@fc.hp.com>
   sig!3        BA98E15D 2004-07-30  Al Stone (Albert H. Stone, III) <ahs3@debian.org>
   sig!3        E19F188E 2004-07-15  Troy Heber <troy.heber@hp.com>
   [...]
   4 signatures not checked due to missing keys
   Key is ok

   Applicant writes:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   | I'm just a regular guy enjoying life. I have a wife and two young kids.
   |
   | I got into computers at a very young age. I started BBSing back in the 300
   | baud days. Eventually, I started a BBS of my own. As a sysop I became part
   | of the local community of computer geeks. Eventually BBS's turned into the
   | Internet, and in the early 90's I discovered Linux. I remember hanging out
   | at a friends house for a few days trying to download all of the slackware
   | disks off a very slow slip connection, then transferring it to all of
   | those free AOL floppies. After managing to get Linux installed, I quickly
   | realized there wasn't much I could do with it, I'm pretty sure this was
   | even before slackware hit 1.0. So after a little stint with OS/2 and
   | Windows, I came back to Linux. I became a RHCE in 99, and was very happy
   | with Red Hat until they abandoned the free software community. This lead
   | to look for a new distribution and I found Debian.
   |
   | I have a BS in computer science and I'm employed by Hewlett Packard in
   | their Linux & Open Source R&D lab. So I'm very lucky that I get to work
   | on free software at work and home.
   |
   | I want to volunteer my time to Debian because I love free software and I
   | want to get more involved.

   Al Stone (ahs3) and Micah Anderson (micah)). He also co-maintains
   kernel-patch-lckd, lkcdutils and dumputils.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:       troyh
   Forward-Email: troy.heber@hp.com

Marc
--
$_=')(hBCdzVnS})3..0}_$;//::niam/s~=)]3[))_$(rellac(=_$({pam(esrever })e$.)4/3*
)e$(htgnel+23(rhc,"u"(kcapnu ,""nioj ;|_- |/+9-0z-aZ-A|rt~=e$;_$=e${pam tnirp{y