Reactivating myself

Hi, I was a developer until a few years ago. I finally escaped college
and got a real job and would like to start contributing to debian again.

I see my account is still in LDAP, but I'm happy to go through whatever
processes to reactivate myself.

One of these will be getting a new key signed. I still reside in
Honolulu, but travel occasionally on business so I'm sure we can work
something out. If there's a better list for keysigning events these
days, please advise.

Please CC replies

 - bri

--
Recursivity. Call back if it happens again.