AM report for Sebastien Delafond <sdelafond@gmx.net>

Report for new developer applicant Sebastien Delafond <sdelafond@gmx.net>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with Keyid 0xC0DDC83F:

   ID Check passed, Key signed by one existing DD, Deven Carraway (devin).

   Output from keycheck.sh 0xC0DDC83F
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   pub  1024D/C0DDC83F 2004-09-11 Sebastien Delafond <sdelafond@gmx.net>
        Key fingerprint = 06BD 0E92 721E A1C6 AA4D  9F28 8998 0D29 C0DD C83F
   sig!2       E9ABFCD2 2004-09-22   Devin Carraway <devin@debian.org>
   sig!3       C0DDC83F 2004-09-11   Sebastien Delafond <sdelafond@gmx.net>

   Key is ok

   Applicant writes:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I graduated from ENSTB, a french engineering school, with a major in
   CS and networks. I got started with linux while I was in school in
   1998, and actually never seriously used any other distribution but
   Debian: I tried a few others to get a taste of them, but never found
   anything quite as convenient to administer and use than Debian. After
   initially being attracted to Debian by the stability, ease-of-use, and
   wide range of applications available, I was also later seduced by the
   idea of Free Software and the GNU public license.
   [...]
   I would also like to maybe take on a few more "higher-importance"
   packages, probably through co-maintaining or bug-fixing to begin with;
   I really would like to see my time beneficiate to as many Debian users
   as possible, and I think taking care of the more important packages is
   one way of achieving that.

   Then, in the longer term, I think I'd enjoy being able to contribute
   to Debian's assets management team: I know that very few people are
   trusted to do some administration on the various debian servers, but I
   believe I could start by maybe contributing ideas and taking parts to
   discussions regarding services, machines, source-control systems,
   release tools, etc...
   My main area of interest being networks and systems security, I guess
   that's where I'll be most interested in helping out where needed.

   F. Krafft (madduck), Stephane Bortzmeyer (bortzmeyer) and Joachim Breitner
   (nomeata)). I've checked elza, python-libgmail and zonecheck and only found
   a few very minor issues Sebastien quickly fixed.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:       seb
   Forward-Email: sdelafond@gmx.net

Marc
--
$_=')(hBCdzVnS})3..0}_$;//::niam/s~=)]3[))_$(rellac(=_$({pam(esrever })e$.)4/3*
)e$(htgnel+23(rhc,"u"(kcapnu ,""nioj ;|_- |/+9-0z-aZ-A|rt~=e$;_$=e${pam tnirp{y