AM report for Free Ekanayaka

by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================
I'm  undergraduate   student   in  mathematics    and  I'm   currently
collaborating  with Media Innovation Unit -  Firenze Tecnologia [0], a
centre dealing,  among the others,  with research in  the audio field,
its connections with Free  Software.  I'm in  charge of developing and
maintaining the AGNULA/DeMuDi [1] project.

All persons  employed at  Media   Innovation  Unit have   a   contract explicitly stating that  any work produced is  to be licensed as  Free
Software (typically GPL) or Free Content (typically Creative Commons).
[0] http://www.miu-ft.org (sorry English version not available yet)
[1] http://www.agnula.org (or http://demudi.alioth.debian.org, in preparation)

ID
---
PGP key signed by tille@debian.org and sto@debian.org

pub  1024D/57159E59 2003-11-21 Free Ekanayaka <free@agnula.org>
sig!3       57159E59 2003-11-21   Free Ekanayaka <free@agnula.org>
sig!2       C09FD35A 2004-05-15   Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>
sig!3       B8C1FA69 2004-08-26   Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>
sub  2048g/A7BAB3AB 2003-11-21 [expires: 2004-11-20]
sig!        57159E59 2003-11-21   Free Ekanayaka <free@agnula.org>
ID check passed.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Agrees to uphold social contract and DFSG in Debian work.
Accepts DMUP.
Correctly answered P&P questions
P&P check passed.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Maintains sponsored packages ams, brutefr, cecilia, calasadrv, creox, horgand,
jackeq, lakai, mcp-plugins. Out of that lot there are 3 bugs.
Correctly answered T&S questions.
Free is a developer of the AGNULA project which is a Debian distribution
for musicians. I had a look a the ams package and while the last time I
did music was over 15 years ago and couldn't drive it the package itself
was built fine.
T&S check passed.

Recommendation

Debian login: free
Forwarding email: free@agnula.org

I recommend that free be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer