Re: Joerg Jaspert, an additional DAM

On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 11:35:39AM -0500, Stephen Gran wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Geert Stappers said:
> > Before I forget, I did spoiled some time on looking for public_html,
> > I hope it can be avoided for others after me with this handcrafted diff
>
> Maybe just the traditional ~/public_html reference to make it clear?
> Seems shorter and more to the point.

Indeed, that will make the patch look like

--- nm-create script version newsamosa
+++ nm-create script modified
 gluck is also our general shell server.  Web pages should be placed in
-public_html on gluck and refered to by
+~/public_html on gluck and refered to by
 <URL:http://people.debian.org/~${NEW_DD_ACCOUNT}>.

 You should use ssh to log into the machines instead of regular telnet
 or rlogin.  Our LDAP directory is able to share ssh RSA keys among

Cheers
Geert Stappers