Re: Joerg Jaspert, an additional DAM

On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 11:35:39AM -0500, Stephen Gran wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Geert Stappers said:
> > Before I forget, I did spoiled some time on looking for public_html,
> > I hope it can be avoided for others after me with this handcrafted diff
> Maybe just the traditional ~/public_html reference to make it clear?
> Seems shorter and more to the point.

Indeed, that will make the patch look like

--- nm-create script version newsamosa
+++ nm-create script modified
 gluck is also our general shell server.  Web pages should be placed in
-public_html on gluck and refered to by
+~/public_html on gluck and refered to by

 You should use ssh to log into the machines instead of regular telnet
 or rlogin.  Our LDAP directory is able to share ssh RSA keys among

Geert Stappers