Re: Misc web page changes, possible breakage

On Friday 17 December 2004 15:49, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

> > > Indeed... that would be great improvement ;)
> >
> > Certainly. This concerns me as well.
> >
> > To me it looks like no applicants have been approved since early
> > March this year. That is almost 10 months! Can this really be?
>
> That's not true. 9 applicants have been approved in August.

Argh, you're absolutely right, of course! Must have been utterly blind
last night. Seems I was consequently looking at the wrong line on the
Applicant Status pages shifting back and forth between status pages. :(

> But previous applicants have been proceeded before March as you said.

Yes, despite my obvious mistake, the number of applicants waiting for
DAM approval still looks no less scary.

Best regards,
--
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:frederik@dannemare.net