Re: Trick to unsubscribe from the Debian lists.

* Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> [2004-09-15 16:24]:
> On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 09:43:13AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>
>>  But still:
>
> Did you subscribe with Debian address which in turn forward to
> alfie@ist.org ?  I had a problem like this with Debian address :-)

 That should definitely provide a different Return-Path, don't you think
so?  But pasc found my debian address on the list, and unsubscribed it,
but some time ago, way before I sent this mail....  Though I never got
doubled mails, strangely.

 So long,
Alfie
--
  * The 'Yes, I need more sleep, and also to test my releases' release.
 -- David Martínez Moreno, changelog.Debian for freecraft (1.17pre1build16-4)