Applicant info:
---------------

Name:	         Filippo Giunchedi
Current email:   filippo at esaurito.net
Preferred email: filippo at debian.org

Info:
-----

Filippo writes:
> I am a 20 years old student of computer science at university of
> Bologna, Italy.  I started using free software about three years ago
> after hearing Linux from a friend. I started from SuSE and after trying
> many distributions I found Debian to be the one with best infrastructure
> and goals. I strongly believe in open source and free software (although
> they are slightly different) and I think it's worth to volunteer my time
> for Debian and other projects. For Debian I would like to do QA work and
> better understanding the underlying infrastructure (BTS, PTS, dak,
> etc) and indeed packaging free software which is worth for users.

Identification:
---------------

Filippo provided me with the following gpg key:

pub  1024D/6B79D401 2001-11-25 Giunchedi Filippo <filippo at esaurito.net>
sig!3       6B79D401 2002-07-14   Giunchedi Filippo <filippo at esaurito.net>
sig!3       F2C423BC 2004-02-05   Stefano Zacchiroli <zack at bononia.it>
sig!3       6B79D401 2004-02-27   Giunchedi Filippo <filippo at esaurito.net>
uid                            Giunchedi Filippo <filogiunchedi at libero.it>
sig!3       6B79D401 2001-11-25   Giunchedi Filippo <filippo at esaurito.net>
sig!3       F2C423BC 2004-02-05   Stefano Zacchiroli <zack at bononia.it>
uid                            Giunchedi Filippo (University of Bologna) <giunched at cs.unibo.it>
sig!3       6B79D401 2004-03-01   Giunchedi Filippo <filippo at esaurito.net>
sub  1024g/CE7D6C89 2001-11-25
sig!        6B79D401 2001-11-25   Giunchedi Filippo <filippo at esaurito.net>

It is signed by Stefano Zacchiroli <zack at debian.org>.

Identification check passed.

Policy and procedures:
----------------------
I asked Filippo the usual P&P questions, which he answered to my
satisfaction.

Policy and procedures check passed.

Tasks and Skills:
-----------------
Filippo curently maintains autossh and netselect, both of which are
rc-bug free, lintian-clean and up to date with current policy.  His
sponsors, Martin F. Krafft (autossh) and Simon Law (netselect) are quite
satisfied with his packaging skills.

Fillippo has also been working on packages.qa.debian.org.  According to
Raphael Hertzog, his work is pretty good.

Tasks and skills check passed.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |