Re: Possible Split/Change of the NM Templates

On 10155 March 1977, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> Ok, I just did it, i splitted the templates. P&P now has two parts, T&S
> three (2 Question and one Package part).

Ah. Ive also added another mail template, nm_advocate.txt, with a few
points one may ask the sponsors and the advocate to get some more information.
(Maybe thats something for the initial advocate mail. Martin?)

The text itself is from Martin Loschwitz, madkiss@d.o, thanks for that
one.

--
bye Joerg
Die dümmsten Hähne haben die dicksten Eier.