Re: Splitting P&P templates into two

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 01:46:38AM +0000, Helen Faulkner wrote:
> Given this, I think a better model for spacing the questions would be to
> send a NM applicant a few questions every couple of weeks, and to pay
> attention to whether they were able to fit in this workload with the rest
> of their life, whether they were able to sustain that level of workload for
> several months, and whether they were able to respond fairly quickly, in
> general, to a new piece of work appearing for them to do.   I think that is
> probably closer to what Debian actually needs from it's maintainers.

But it also takes away one choice from the NM applicant: wether he wants
to do them at once or wether he wants to do them at small chunks which
is both perfectly ok with the current system (unless the AM says
otherwise). So I would probably prefer to ask the applicant what he
likes better.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>