AM report for James Vega <vega.james@gmail.com>

Report for new developer applicant:

	James Vega <vega.james@gmail.com>

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Key ID: 0x61326D40, signed by Chris Hanson <cph@zurich.ai.mit.edu>
   Keycheck results:

	Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
	Receiving and checking key
	pub  1024D/61326D40 2003-09-02 James Vega <vega.james@gmail.com>
	     Key fingerprint = FB46 A48F F8D2 8AEA 1F9A  9F49 0DBD D4A6 6132 6D40
	sig!3       61326D40 2004-07-13   James Vega <vega.james@gmail.com>
	uid                            James Vega <jamessan@coe.neu.edu>
	sig!3       61326D40 2004-01-06   James Vega <vega.james@gmail.com>
	uid                            James Vega <vega_james@lycos.com>
	sig!3       1B352C01 2003-09-12   Chris Hanson <cph@zurich.ai.mit.edu>
	sig!3       61326D40 2003-09-02   James Vega <vega.james@gmail.com>
	sub  2048g/9BB77994 2003-09-02
	sig!        61326D40 2003-09-02   James Vega <vega.james@gmail.com>

	Key is ok

   Applicant writes:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I'm a recent college graduate (Electrical Engineer, minor in Computer
   Science), working for EMC in the Quality Assurance and Test
   Automation group.  I'm one of the main developers for Supybot, a
   Python IRC bot (http://supybot.sf.net).

   My intentions are to maintain various packages and, in my own small
   way, help Debian stay one of the top quality Linux distributions
   available.  The reason I've kept coming back to Debian after trying
   various other distributions is the ease of administration/use and
   outstanding support for the OSS community.  Branden Robinson and the
   X Strike Force have been an awesome example of how Debian developers
   can help contribute back to the community.  I can only strive to be
   as successful during my endeavors as a Debian Developer.

   I started using Linux about 5 years ago when a friend introduced me
   to RedHat 6.x.  I gradually started using Linux and free software
   more and became quite entranced with the ideas behind the free
   software community.  Because of this community, I have been able to
   use many tools that I otherwise would not have been able to.  I see
   my volunteering as a way to offer gratuity to all those that have
   written software I use.  Not only can I help show their software to
   more people, but I have the chance to help improve the quality of
   their software, which benefits everyone.