Re: AM report for Mattias Wadenstein

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

* Craig Small <csmall@enc.com.au> [2004-09-21 23:14]:
AM report on Mattias Wadenstein
by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================

ID
---
Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Tasks & Skills
--------------
Recommendation

Is there a good reason why no biography is supplied?

I was not asked for one, but here is one I just wrote up:
---
My relevant background here is the one from the Academic Computer Club at Umeå University where I have been a member of the team taking care of that mixed Debian and Unix enviroment since 1998, since a few years back I also work as a sysadmin at HPC2N, the local supercomputing center which also runs Debian on all x86 hardware[1].

Through ACC I have been involved in running the mirror ftp.acc.umu.se, which is also known as ftp.se.debian.org and it has been as a mirror admin I have seen most of my involvement in Debian as a project. For the last year or two I have been the main maintainer of cdimage.debian.org and syncproxy2.eu.debian.org.

Lately I have been involved in the amd64 port as the latest cluster at work in of that architecture (yes, we currently have an unofficial port of sid in production use), but it is as maintainer of cdimage.debian.org and related work that lead me to the NM process.

[1]: Not striclty true, the tape library manager in the tape robot is an x86 system running OS/2, but that's not our fault. :)
---

/Mattias Wadenstein