Re: Suggestions of David Nusinow, was: RPSL and DFSG-compliance - choice of venue

On 2004-08-24 17:55:43 +0100 Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 10:09:02AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
Really? *all*? So, what is the value of having these questions in the NM process?
As I said, to ensure the applicants understand the issues involved.

If *all* answers are accepted, even ones like Andrew Suffield's example, I don't see how it does that.

I thought the NM process should make sure people were generally competent, not just technically? Do we need to review the process as well as the licensing questions? :-/