Re: Suggestions of David Nusinow, was: RPSL and DFSG-compliance - choice of venue

On 2004-08-24 04:08:34 +0100 Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> wrote:

Actually, looking at nm_pp.txt, it's not really clear to me what answers to 5a and 6 would be accepted, given the expressed views of some DDs. [...]
I find it appalling that believe you think that some answers to 5a and 6
should not be accepted.  Do you think Debian is some elite club where
only certain opinions should be accepted?

You quoted a huge chunk of my message and still made up something that I did not write to argue against! If you're not going to reply to anything in the message, it's probably best if you start another thread.

[...] I accept *all* answers, even

Really? *all*? So, what is the value of having these questions in the NM process?

if the holier-than-thou folks on debian-legal would not approve.

It is stupid to conclude that folks on debian-legal are "holier-than-thou" based on something you made up. I'm very worried that an AM engages in irrational debian-legal-bashing.