Re: [tbm@cyrius.com: Re: Rejecting Tomas Guemes] AT enosig.org

Hi all,

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 05:53:20PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> Hi Tomas,
>
> [Debian NM handlers: I've seen Tomas on the net on Mon, 28 Jun 2004.]
>
> On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 05:41:53PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> > ----- Forwarded message from Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> -----
> > From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
> > To: Debian NM List <debian-newmaint@lists.debian.org>
> > Cc: Tomas Guemes <tomas@enosig.org>, rcardenes@debian.org
> > Subject: Re: Rejecting Tomas Guemes
> > Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:30:02 +0100
> >
> > * Craig Small <csmall@enc.com.au> [2004-08-03 17:03]:
> > > I have not heard anything from Tomas since December last year.
> > > Rejecting application.

First of all sorry for the delay in the answer of this thread, and
specially with my AM (Craig Small) i've been very busy with real life
last months and not "very" communicative.

I'm still want to work for debian and become a DD if it's still possible.

> > He has 6 packages in Debian.  What should be done with them?

I will orphan two of them, autobook and terraform, and keep mantaining knl,
libcdaudio, cdcd and pyslide if there is no inconvenient from the project.

About the NM process not sure if i can reaply again or it is possible to
put my aplication on hold until I get more free time, hopefully in one
or two months.

Greetings

Tomas