Re: AM Report for Week Ending 15 Aug 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 17:56, NM Front Desk wrote:
>           Weekly Report on Debian New Maintainers
>           =======================================

I probably need to be dropped from this list too.

I joined this list, and the main maintainers list, back in 2001-2002 as
I was producing DEB and RPMs for the Linux-WLAN project.  I never ended
up producing any DEBs (only RPMs for Mandrake, Red Hat and SuSE), and it
hasn't been my job function since 2002.

I asked to be removed from the main maintainers list sometime in 2003
and was.  I totally forgot about this list until the recent traffic.

The only packages I've been producing lately have been for Fedora.  As
much as I love Debian, and regularly install Xandros (Sarge-based), I
just don't run it enough to end up producing any packages.

So my apologies for not unsubscribing sooner.  I am going to do so now.

--
Time to switch: http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/switch.html
Bryan J. Smith                                   b.j.smith@ieee.org