AM report for Lucas Wall

Report for new developer applicant Lucas Wall <kthulhu@usa.net>:

1. Identity verification
------------------------

KeyID 0x84FB46D6:

ID check passed, key signed by existing DD.

Output from keycheck.sh:

  pub  1024D/84FB46D6 2004-06-07 Lucas Wall <kthulhu@kadath.com.ar>
     Key fingerprint = 5D25 528A 83AB 489B 356A  4087 BC9B 4733 84FB 46D6
  sig!3       84FB46D6 2004-06-07   Lucas Wall <kthulhu@kadath.com.ar>
  sig!2       797EBFAB 2004-06-14   Enrico Zini <enrico@debian.org>
  sig!2       797EBFAB 2004-06-14   Enrico Zini <enrico@debian.org>
  sub  2048g/93B729C3 2004-06-07
  sig!        84FB46D6 2004-06-07   Lucas Wall <kthulhu@kadath.com.ar>

  2 signatures not checked due to missing keys
  Key is ok

Lucas writes:

  My name is Lucas Wall. I'm 27 years old and I'm currently studying
  computer engineering. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. My regular
  job is as a developer, but I also worked (and still put out fires) as
  a Linux sysadmin. On my free time I develop free software. My first
  contact with Linux was 10 years ago, with Slackware, and I immediately
  fell in love with the concept of "free software". A couple of years
  ago I had to relinquish some of my sysadmin tasks to spend more time
  developing, so I decided to look for a distro with a good package
  distribution system. I had tested Debian in the past (Potato) and I
  decided to give it a try once again. Now Debian is my distro of choice
  and the one I recommend. I'm currently maintaining the popfile package
  and would like to help in the continual effort to translate Debian to
  Spanish. I think that what makes Debian great is the effort lots of
  people do to make an excellent job and I would like to put my grain of
  sand.

2. Philosophy and Procedures

Lucas has a good understanding of Debian's Philosophy and Procedures.

He gave good answers to all my Questions about the Social Contract,
DFSG, BTS etc.