AM report for László Böszörményi (GCS)

Report for new developer applicant László Böszörményi (GCS) <gcs@lsc.hu>:

1. Identity verification
------------------------

KeyID 0xA51A4FDD:

ID check passed, key signed by existing DD, Gergely Nagy.

Output from keycheck.sh 0x

 pub  1024D/A51A4FDD 2003-07-11 László Böszörményi (GCS) <gcs@lsc.hu>
      Key fingerprint = A7AD D22D 796E A275 C7C9  D103 3036 AD8E A51A 4FDD
 sig!2       C3B2FCDE 2004-03-06   Gergely Nagy <algernon@bonehunter.rulez.org>
 sig!3       A51A4FDD 2003-07-11   László Böszörményi (GCS) <gcs@lsc.hu>
 sub  1024g/0A16F54B 2003-07-11
 sig!        A51A4FDD 2003-07-11   László Böszörményi (GCS) <gcs@lsc.hu>

 Key is ok

László writes:

 Hi Debian Developers,

 I am Laszlo Boszormenyi, from Hungary. You can use the nick GCS, or call
 me Laszlo. I am working for a chemical factory as a software engineer in
 the process industry field, and also a Linux related company as a developer.
 Meanwhile I am doing my second degree at University of Miskolc. As when
 I was young, I was a demo coder on C64 (thus few of you may already know me,
 like David Weinehall do), I somewhat experienced with assembly too, but I was
 not followed assembly on other platforms.

 My plans for Debian is to help out with packages, mainly with server
 side ones, as I am already a member of Mailman, XML related packages and Grub
 packaging groups, but I really contributed only to Mailman yet. But I am
 experienced with kernel, Subversion, Apache and Gnome packages as well,
 and C/C++/Java/Perl in general. Also with time I would like to help new
 maintainers to work on existing packages in Debian instead of providing
 new ones. I really would like to see timely releases.

 If someone would like to reach me, s/he can do it via gcs@lsc.hu ;
 packages that I maintain in Debian available at[1] because of encoding
 issues by my name.

 Thanks for reading,
 Laszlo/GCS
 [1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=gcs@lsc.hu

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------

László has a good understanding of Debian's Philosophy and Procedures.

He gave good answers to all my Questions about the Social Contract,
DFSG, BTS etc.

3. Tasks and Skills

László is doing a good job of maintaining ten packages, sponsored
by Jochen Friedrich, Aurelien Jarno, David Kimdon, Martin F. Krafft,
and Gergely Nagy.

He answered my Tasks and Skills questions without problems.

I recommend accepting László as a Debian Developer.

Moray.

--
http://www.morayallan.com/