AM report for Florent Rougon

Report for new developer applicant Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr>:

1. Identity verification
------------------------

KeyID 0x67756F5D:

 ID check passed, key signed by existing DD, .

 Output from keycheck.sh:

 pub  1024D/67756F5D 2000-01-14 Florent Rougon <florent.rougon@centraliens.net>
      Key fingerprint = 1645 B6EE 8311 1A03 03F2  B896 7640 9476 6775 6F5D
 sig!3   29499F61 2004-03-11   Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org>
 sig!3   67756F5D 2004-03-09   Florent Rougon <florent.rougon@centraliens.net>
 uid                        Florent Rougon <flo@via.ecp.fr>
 sig!3   29499F61 2004-03-11   Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org>
 sig!3   67756F5D 2000-01-14   Florent Rougon <florent.rougon@centraliens.net>
 sig!3   67756F5D 2004-03-09   Florent Rougon <florent.rougon@centraliens.net>
 uid                        Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr>
 uid                        Florent Rougon <florent.rougon@free.fr>
 sig!3   29499F61 2004-03-11   Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org>
 sig!3   67756F5D 2004-03-09   Florent Rougon <florent.rougon@centraliens.net>
 sub  1024g/0C5FD9ED 2000-01-14
 sig!    67756F5D 2000-01-14   Florent Rougon <florent.rougon@centraliens.net>

 Key is ok

Florent writes:

 Hello! My name is Florent Rougon, I'm 24 years old and I live in France,
 at about 10 km south of Paris. I've been a Debian user since 1999-2000.
 That experience, following my first contacts with TeX&friends and Emacs
 on MS-Windows in 1999, gradually made me appreciate the whole value of
 free software---that is, not only its technical merits.

 As I started to feel at ease as a Debian user, I became interested in
 understanding how the fine packaging system worked and applied the newly
 acquired skills to small pieces of software I had written in the
 meantime (PyXMMS, PyXMMS-remote). That is basically how I got on the
 track of doing something about, instead of only following, Debian
 development. I intend to contribute what is needed in my eyes for Debian
 to provide a decent service to its users in the areas I care most about
 (i.e. currently, mainly Python, Emacs and TeX)---and that is precisely
 how I got to package lmodern.

2. Philosophy and Procedures

Florent has a good understanding of Debian's Philosophy and Procedures.

He gave good answers to all my Questions about the Social Contract,
DFSG, BTS etc.