Re: AM Report for Andres Salomon <dilinger@voxel.net>

On Mon, 17 May 2004 19:44:00 -0700, Joshua Kwan wrote:
[...]
> I urge the DAM to accelerate the processing of Andres' application and
> creation of his account if at all possible. He is a valuable asset to
> Debian.
>
>> Recommendation
>>    I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
>
> It goes without saying...

While I appreciate the sentiment, I've already decided to orphan my
packages.  I haven't heard a word from the DAM, and have no idea when/if
he'll be processing applicants in the near future.  I've run out of
patience; there's other things in Debian that I can work on that don't
require being in the keyring, I'd rather work on those until the DAM
processes my app.