Re: Task and Skills messages

Duncan Findlay <duncf@debian.org> writes:

> I agree that it is fine to ask questions that might require the
> applicants to look something up; however, I'd prefer that the
> knowledge gained from this is useful. The intricacies of the runtime
> linker (or "fundamental runtime linker knowledge", as the question
> writer calls it) are not particularly useful, IMHO.

Question W was added after we had a problem with the "fundamental"
knowledge. Again. And again. And...

BTW: If NMs really read the mails with the templates sent to them they
would have a pointer for nearly everything they need to answer the
mails. (The P&P Template).

--
bye Joerg
* libpng2 no libpng3 no why ? because no yes no yes no yes bullshit no yes