Re: AM Summary for Alexander Sack

Kevin Rosenberg <kevin@rosenberg.net> writes:

> A. The NM template in CVS is for the (private) AM report. There is not
>    a (public) summary template in CVS.

If you refer to my report - thats simply because i use this template
for both reports and simply remove the attachments and the parts marked
with DAM from the public one. I dont see a reason to use different
templates for it. Thats all. :)

--
bye Joerg
Linus: "Wenn Darl McBride die Macht hätte, würde er wahrscheinlich die