Re: AM Summary for Alexander Sack

Matthew Palmer wrote:
> OK.  I was just prompting in case it was forgotten, since every other public AM
> report I can think of contains it, and the NM template includes it.

Yes, many (public) AM summaries have contained the preferred debian
username and forwarding email address. However, none of mine have.

A. The NM template in CVS is for the (private) AM report. There is not
   a (public) summary template in CVS.

B. The "Sample report for AM list" [1] does not include the username
   and forwarding address unlike the "Sample report for frontdesk
   and DAM" [2].

C. From tbm's "Guidelines for preparing AM reports" [3]
    The private AM report should have 4 parts:
    - the mail body containing the summary (basically equal to the
    public report ... and that the username and forwarding address
    is included).

Kevin

1. http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-amhowto#ap4
2. http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-amhowto#ap5