Re: AM Report for Andres Salomon <dilinger@voxel.net>

Hi!

On 2004-02-26 14:00 +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 01:49:20PM +0100, Martin Pitt wrote:
> > Report for new developer applicant Andres Salomon <dilinger@voxel.net>:
> >
> <snip/>
> >
> > Recommendation
> > --------------
> >    I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
> >

> Which account should the Debian Account Manager create?

I included this only in the private report since I thought that it
would not matter on this list. Andres likes to have the account
"dilinger", with emails forwarded to above email address
(dilinger@voxel.net).

Martin

--
Martin Pitt                 Debian GNU/Linux Developer
martin@piware.de                      mpitt@debian.org